St Francis de Sales
Street Address8 Zahmel Street, Finch Hatton Qld 4756
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays:
- 7.30am Mass
C/- Post Office, Finch Hatton Qld 475507 4954 324207 4954 firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Secretary: Imelda Kroll
St Francis de Sales Church, Finch Hatton was consecrated on 4 August 1972 by Bishop Francis Rush who later became the Archbishop of Brisbane. Father W Kennedy was the Parish Priest at the time. The first church at Finch Hatton was consecrated by Bishop Shiel in 1915 and is now used as a Parish Hall.