The Catholic Church relies on the generosity of people to support its work and mission, and we would not have achieved so much without the support of all the generous people who have, and continue to support us.
You can donate in various ways – to the Diocese in general, to continue our works, to our agencies, parishes and mission work, or to a specific cause or appeal which is run.
Some of the specific appeals you can donate to include:
- Disaster Appeal – support for those in our Diocese and beyond struggling with drought, natural disasters and emergency situations
Donate to the Disaster Appeal
- Clergy Support Appeal – support our sick and retired clergy
- St Joseph’s Cathedral Conservation Appeal – to support the upkeep of our magnificent Cathedral
- Seminary Appeal – support our future priests
- Diocesan Ministry Appeal – ministries that the Diocese conducts for those on the margins
Appeal envelopes can typically be found in your local church when the appeals are run, but donations can be made at any time through the Diocesan Office.
The ways you can donate include:
- Credit card
- Direct Debit
- Electronic transfer
- Bequest in your will
Please contact the Finance Office to discuss the most appropriate method to donate, for correct details so your donation is used in the way you intended, or to discuss any other donations.
Your support is greatly appreciated and helps continue the mission of Jesus Christ both within and beyond the borders of the Rockhampton Diocese.Contact us