On-Site Manager – The Haven, Emu Park
We are looking for an on-site manager to operate our accommodation, wedding and function venue, The Haven, on a 12-month contract. Situated along the idyllic Capricorn coast in Emu Park, the property boasts expansive, uninterrupted views of the Keppel islands. We are looking for a hands-on and energetic person with a strong work ethic to manage the smooth operation of The Haven by providing exceptional customer service and adopting efficient business practices.
Individuals and couples are welcome to apply for the role.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Customer Management
- Reception duties and customer experience management
- Customer liaison
- Attend to all guest enquiries in a professionally and in a timely manner
- Site Maintenance
- Arrange and supervise property maintenance
- Maintain and manage gardens and lawns in a neat and tidy condition
- Contractor management
- Ordering amenities, linen and other stock
- Invoicing and Booking Management
- Staff recruitment, management and supervision
- Housekeeping rostering and management
- Budget management
- Set up and pack down events and functions from start to finish
- Ensure The Haven equipment and facilities are functional, clean, safe, and professionally presented
- Greet, register, and direct guests to their assigned rooms, and perform check-out procedures post-stay
The ideal candidate will:
- Be prepared to live on-site
- Be prepared to be hands-on and work irregular hours
- Have previous hospitality experience supervising functions and accommodation facilities
- Have a strong focus on providing a high standard of customer service
- Ability to undertake general maintenance tasks
Remuneration, including onsite accommodation will be negotiated with the successful applicant(s).
Your application, comprising a cover letter and a copy of your resume, should be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ” The Haven – On-site Manager”.
For a copy of the Position Description, click here.