A great opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a dynamic team in a values-based NFP. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level assistance and support to the Director of Diocesan Services for the Catholic Diocese of Rockhampton.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for:
- Meeting administration, including preparing agendas, scheduling, developing briefing papers, setting up meeting spaces, taking minutes, and researching matters
- Developing and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, reports, and databases
- Drafting and maintaining organisational policies and procedures
- Coordinating travel
- Responding to emails on behalf of the Director
- Providing advice to the Director as requested
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in an Executive Assistant or similar role;
- High level of organisation with the ability to multi-task and follow up;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite;
- Active participant in the Catholic Church community and/or lifestyle compatible with the values and teachings of the Church
- Commitment to the Diocesan Vision Statement;
- Commitment to Catholic Social Teachings;
- Ability to provide a clear criminal history record check and obtain a Queensland Working with Children (Blue Card) Check, if requested
- Current motor vehicle driver’s licence.
For further information email email@example.com.
Applications are to be submitted no later than 10am (AEST) on Monday, 26th February 2024 and should include a cover letter, addressing your suitability for the role and resume (including two professional referees).
You can access the position description here.