Administration Officer – Safeguarding
The Catholic Diocese of Rockhampton invites applications from persons with experience in administration.
The position of Administration Officer – Safeguarding reports to the Professional Standards & Safeguarding Manager and is responsible for updating and monitoring databases, processing applications and permission requests, and attending to incoming phone calls.
This position will involve working 22.5 hours a week with flexibility to complete the hours over 3 or 4 days between Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least three years’ experience working in an administration role
- Polite telephone manner, excellent personal presentation, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to accurately enter high volumes of data into a database
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Intermediate competency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Active participant in the Catholic Church community and/or lifestyle compatible with the values and teachings of the Church
- Thorough knowledge of and commitment to the Diocesan Vision Statement and Values
- Possess a Queensland Working with Children (Blue Card) Check and AFP National Police Check or willingness to undertake prior to commencing employment
- Current motor vehicle driver’s licence
We offer a supportive and positive team environment and encourage individuals with relevant experience and attention to detail to apply.
Applications are to be submitted no later than 10am (AEST) on Monday, 22nd of August 2022 and should include a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role and resumé (including referees).