The Bishop’s Office provides support to Bishop Michael in his administration of and ministering to the Diocese, and is often the first point of contact for people who wish to liaise with the Bishop.
The office assists with :
- co-ordinating the Bishop’s diary, meetings and visitations
- co-ordinating the flow of correspondence into and from the Bishop for the public, parishes, Clergy, Religious and Diocesan agencies and administration
- co-ordinating current records for the Bishop
- general support services to the Bishop and the Diocesan Office
- providing support services for Clergy of the Diocese
The current Executive Secretary to the Bishop is Ms Judith Gardiner.
07 4887 3070 email@example.com PO Box 611
Rockhampton Q 4700