Diocesan Safeguarding training is open to anyone within the parish community who wishes to attend.
However, this Safeguarding training forms part of the mandatory training requirements of Church personnel.
The intended participants are:
- Clergy and religious active in parish ministry,
- Anyone in an employed role within the,
- Anyone in a child related voluntary role,
- Ministry leaders,
- Parish leadership
The Face to Face Training Session will cover the main topics of:
- Refresher in the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy and Practices
- The National Catholic Safeguarding Standards and 2019 audit by Catholic Professional Standards Limited (CPSL)
It is expected that it will be a 2 hour session.
For more information contact the Professional Standards and Safeguarding Office+61 7 4887 3080 firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Training Schedule