St Francis de Sales Church, Finch Hatton was consecrated on 4 August 1972 by Bishop Francis Rush who later baceme the Archbishop of Brisbane. Father W Kennedy was the Parish Priest at the time. The first church at Finch Hatton was consecrated by Bishop Shiel in 1915 and is now used as a Parish Hall.
Office & Postal Address
Finch Hatton Parish is pastorally
C/- Post Office
Pastor - Fr Jose Joseph O.Praem
Mrs Imelda Kroll
SchoolsThere are no Catholic schools within this Parish
<< ROCKHAMPTON CATHOLIC DIOCESE DEANERIES